Shouldn’t doing business be this easy all the time?
Based in Sherwood, in Brisbane’s south-west, provides customised business advice and accounting services to SMEs.
We’re a complete one-stop financial and business management solution that clients rely on to deliver more than just tax accounting.
Do you want:
- Accountants that talk to you in plain English, in language you understand?
- Answers and service that are responsive and reliable?
- The best possible solutions for your business?
- Friendly, personal and intuitive service from a team of professionals dedicated to looking after you and your business needs?
- Access to business tools such as checklists to make sure you maximise your return?
- Convenient on site parking?
- The choice to meet at your office or ours?
- Ongoing education and information to ensure your business stays up-to-date?
KMW delivers that by:
- Keeping your business at the cutting edge through our approach to business management and education
- Planning and monitoring your tax structures to ensure they’re the most efficient for you
- Giving you current, best practice in accounting and business advice
- Scheduling time to ensure the best team member for the query responds when it suits you
- Providing a one-stop shop that can grow with you
- Giving you the strength of collective specialist expertise, not just the resources of an individual
- Fee policy
While most accountants and lawyers charge clients by the hour, KMW has found a better way for small businesses to get the service they need – fixed cost project estimates.
By providing services for fixed cost, we:
- Remove the worry of paying for professional business advice and accounting services when you most need them
- Advise you upfront (before the service is delivered) how much it’s likely to cost
- Remove the ‘surprise’ element associated with traditional charging practices
- Enable you to plan for the expense and not disrupt cash flow
- Save you time and money by packaging exactly what you need and delivering better value for money
Our clients like this approach because it’s convenient, there are no ‘surprises’ and you get exactly the quality, standard and level of service you want, when you need it.
Of course, if the specifications of the project change while work’s in progress, or unforeseen work arises as a result of doing the work, we’ll let you know about these issues straight away and any additional costs.
We’ve got a clear understanding of how much certain work costs, so contact us to discover the KMW difference.